Tuesday 25 March 2014

What's on my Face #1

A quick little post today, I thought I'd do a 'what's on my face.'  This is a pretty standard make-up day for me.



First I've applied Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer  in medium 3 to a few red marks on my chin and my nose and blended this in with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, and then applied Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer in 020 True Ivory under my eyes and used a new brush I'm trying out which is the 'Ecotools airbrush concealer' and I'm really liking this so far.

Next is foundation, I'm currently trying out a few drug store foundations, as I'm finding my double-wear a bit too heavy now it's getting a little bit sunnier.  Today I used the 'Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum' in shade 53 and I applied that with my expert face brush.

I then added a little bit of my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Beige under my eyes and some Benefit Boiing  in 02 to cover those pesky red marks on my chin.



Next I used my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and applied a little of Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in light plus.  I usually wear medium plus but felt this worked better with this foundation.

I then used my Sleek Contour Kit to add some definition to my cheeks using my Real Techniques Contour Brush.  I only ever use the brown shade from this kit but I've not found a better alternative to this yet.

Next was blush and for this look I used my Illamasqua Powder Blusher in the shade Lover.  This was a sale purchase just after Christmas and I absolutely love it.  I'd definitely try some other Illamasqua blushes if I could get to a shop to swatch them.  I apply all my bush with my Real Techniques Blusher Brush.

Then I added a little sweep of my Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle just above my cheek bones using again my Real Techniques Contour Brush.



For my eyes I used my 239 and 217 brush and applied Mac Amber Lights to my lid and Satin Taupe to the crease.

My daily go-to eyeliner is Loreal Infaillible 16 Hour in 301 night/day black and my mascara is always Benefit's They're Real.

For my eyebrows I use Benefit's Browzings and just use the brush that comes with the kit.

And finally my lips, I am wearing a Mac Lip Pencil in Lasting Sensation all over the lip and then on top I'm wearing Mac Costa Chic.


0 comments:

Post a Comment