Tuesday 1 April 2014

What's In My Bag #1

My handbag goes everywhere with me. It is my pride and joy.  It also carries around with it a lot of unnecessary things the hoarder/messy/lazy person in me doesn't do much to help with.

I thought I'd do a quick 'what's in my bag' post before I pop out to visit my sister in Newcastle.



My Bag and purse are both Vivienne Westood.  The purse was a birthday present off my friend- he did good :) and the bag was a post Christmas sale treat to myself.



My keys take up a lot of space - too many key-rings I know but there is a reason behind every one.  I have two 'DASH' key-rings from both of my trips to America.  Yes I need both, for any Kardashian fans out there how amaze??  My 'D' has snapped off my heart one though, still can't bring myself to not carry it around with me.



Then I have my Hollywood Walk of Fame Princess keyring because, I've been there and well, I'm a Princess. ( I have actually been good and taken off my princess Vegas and New York ones).
Finally there's my gorgeous Viv heart keyring.  This is actually a practical item it has nothing to do with how pretty it is.  Something this big makes finding my keys in my bag so much easier.

I have my Umbrella, which I think is like a vintage Union Jack pattern and I think this was from ASOS for about £10.



To completely counter-act that I have my sunnies.  These come everywhere with me - mainly for driving, it can be freezing cold out side but still blinding sunshine.  These are my RayBan wayfarers and I picked these up from America a couple of years ago.

I've got a couple of gift cards, one from Christmas, one as a bonus from work.  Really need to try and spend these but does anyone else find it so difficult to find anything when you have a voucher??

Next up is all my lip products.. Why do I have so many????  - A serious sort out will be happening after I've finished this post!



So I have 3 Mac Lippy's - all of which I've worn this week which explains why they're in there; Rihanna Viva Glam, Shy Girl and Lady Danger.  Today I'm wearing Shy Girl so I'm going to leave the other two at home.

Accompanying these lipsticks is also my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, no Matte lipstick is complete without a little help from this beauty.

I also have, which I'd forgot about a Collection Lipstick in a Nude colour - I haven't used this for months but I remember it being more like a balm but it was a nice simple nude colour and very moisturising.

Lip-gloss wise I have 2, Tanya Burr in Just Peachy, which is a really light pinky colour, and a travel size Urban Decay Naked Lip Junkie which I got with one of my palettes.  I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer but sometimes I need a change.  I really like both of these formulas especially the plumping effect of the Urban Decay. Both however do not need to be in my handbag and will also be removed after this post.

I have a few lip balms - I'm not even a massive lip balm user really, apparently my bag is where I keep all my lip balms?  I have Maybelline Baby Lips, Soap and Glory - in peach, it smells so nice, and obviously a trusty Vaseline.  I also have a tube of Homeoplasmine, which my friend picked up for me on a trip to London from Topshop's Beauty Mart - you can also order online from them now.  It's a French lip product that I find really good at getting rid of dry skin and also has a nice moisturising base for some lipsticks.

I have two moisturisers? I didn't even know I had that Body Shop one I think it was from a Glossy Box, and S&G Hand Food, which needs no explanation - another holy grail for me.

There is a small bottle of my Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist.  This again is from a Glossy Box but I really like it.  Whenever I curl my hair I spritz a bit of this on my hands and then scrunch for some added texture and volume.

And finally, life's utmost essentials - A compact, a pen and some mints.  My pen and mirror are both from Dash - yeah I went a bit souvenir crazy but everything was just so exciting and pretty.

So that's my life, in a bag.  It's quite ridiculous actually now that I've listed everything and a bag de-clutter has been added to my to do list.


0 comments:

Post a Comment