Monday 25 November 2013

Sunday's Bathtime Treat : Lush Christmas Snowman

I have decided to dedicate every Sunday evening to a full on pamper session.  As I said last week I rarely use face masks, and I'm definitely not one to spend time moisturising after a bath/shower, terrible I know but I hardly ever have a bath, and always shower on a morning therefore never leave myself enough time.  This is about to change.

As often as I can I am going to try a new bath product, face mask and body butter/lotion and treat myself to a little pamper every week.



This week I'd picked up the Lush Christmas Snowman.  I'm not normally one for Christmas, in fact I'm normally a complete Scrooge. I don't know what's happened to me this year but dare I say I'm liking the whole christmassy thing?

So anyway in-line with my new found Christmas spirit, I was drawn to the Snowman.  It has the same vanilla fragrance as Lush's butterball bath bomb and has 'skin softening cocoa butter.'  It was the cocoa butter that swayed my decision.  I know my skin could do with a good moisturise and I've always had good results with cocoa butter.

When I first popped it in the bath it fizzed like a bath bomb should do but surprisingly went a bright reddy orangey colour- it actually looked quite disturbing.  It left my skin really soft and smooth and smelling like a little cocoa butter vanilla cupcake.



For my face mask this week I just used up last weeks Quick Fix Mask as I really did like the results but I have got something new to try for next week and I used up the remainders of a little soap and glory body butter, which needs no reviewing- always does an amazing job.

What are your favourite pamper treats? Do you have any you keep going back to?

Lizzy
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! This looks like such a lush thing to do on a Sunday night.. I'm always in uni and don't fancy having a bath in that stinky bathroom :( haha! Also I am so jealous of your lipstick collections in your previous post!! New follower on bloglovin :-) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha I imagine it did look disturbing haha! Sometimes they just pick the most awkward colors for their bath bombs ... x

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this looks cute :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete