Sunday 17 November 2013

Mac Brush Cleanser Review

Every girl loves their make-up brushes but do we take as much care of them as we should?

Mac's Brush Cleanser £10 is a fool proof easy way of keeping your brushes clean and in excellent condition.

It is described as a product that will disinfect and condition the brush fibres so that your brushes will last longer and that it is designed to extend the life of high quality brushes.  It will leave your brushes smelling fresh and clean and it helps shorten their drying time.

I absolutely love this product.  I try to use it two times a week.  I just pour a few drops onto some kitchen roll and swirl my brushes around and they are clean in a few seconds.  Its perfect for when you don't have the time in your week to give them a good shampoo ( although I do try to do this at least once every fortnight.)

For £10 I think it is really good value, and my brushes are dry really quickly.  I have also found myself using it when I've wanted to change my lip colour or trying out new eye shadow ideas, a quick clean and they are dry and ready to use again in minutes.





I have recently just bought a cute new glass trinket box for my brushes.  You can pick this up from next for £10.  It comes with a cute lid I've chose to use it without for my brushes.





1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a brush cleaner, might go with this one as it seems to work well :)! Thanks for the post!

    x
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete