Thursday 7 November 2013

Mac mineralize skin finish natural

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Until my holiday to America this year I didn't own a single mac product SHOCK I know, who doesn't own anything?? Me that's who.  I have my reasons... Unfortunately I live no where near a mac counter and secondly the amount of choice and different numbers and names has always confused the life out of me.

So anyway.. I knew I wanted to buy a few lipsticks from the states; which I did, however mid way through my holiday I found my skin all bronzed and sunkissed and my face.. well I looked like Casper.  New holiday make up was needed so I headed down to the biggest mac store I've ever seen in the middle of the Vegas strip... And that's how my love affair started.

I bought a new bronzer and blush on holiday which I'll review another time, since I've been home I've been debating updating my powder and I finally caved. I'd been putting it off as I didn't want to fall in love with a powder and end up having to spend a fortune every month ( my powders don' usually last that long) However this product is baked so you don't waste any of it, plus my friend uses it and she said hers has lasted her for ages.

On a recent trip to the metro centre (my closest mac counter)  I picked up the mineralize skin finish natural and the girl at the counter advised me I was medium plus.  Truthfully I think it's a bit dark for me but we'll see.

I couldn't wait to try it when I got home.  I applied it using my RT buffing brush and I loved the results. My skin looked flawless and after using my RT stippling brush to apply the product to my nose; oiliness was kept at bay for a whole shift at work - amazing

I've been using this product for a few days now and I definitely think that its a shade too dark for me.  I've added a lighter shade to my list for Santa, I'll save this one for next years holiday.









0 comments:

Post a Comment