Thursday 20 March 2014

Seche Vite: The Top Coat Miracle

Seche Vite. How did I ever live without it? It is simply amazing.  Its miraculous formula was sent down from heaven and put in a little pot.

Any girl with any form of interest in nail polish needs to own this top coat.  It is advertised as a 'dry fast top coat.' So what's so special? loads of top coats are for faster drying nails.  Yes, they are, but no other top coat dries your nails in literally seconds where you don't even get a finger print when you swipe your finger across to check on it, not even after 30 seconds.  Perfectly dry, shiny, glossy nails. AMAZING.

Gone are the days where you would spend a good twenty minutes getting your polish perfect, only to smudge a nail while updating your Instagram whilst waiting for them to dry and having to start all over again.



I have been using this top coat for a few months now, I use it with all different kinds of nail polish from my £1.99 Sinful Nails, Bourjois, Essie, Ciate, Chanel, it doesn't matter.  I get the same result regardless.  It has put me off splashing out on more expensive polishes, as this makes any polish last longer and look so much more higher quality.  I'd only now ever buy an expensive polish if I couldn't find the colour anywhere else.

I picked my bottle up from Fenwicks in Newcastle for around £11 however they are stocked on Feel Unique here £9.85.  I also think Boots stock them but I have never seen them in any of my local stores, just online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment